Friday, December 12, 2008

Sailing Drama

It is a real pity that the Tradewinds Boats Show I mentioned in my previous post and that I was enjoying immensely, went to a sudden end for reason that I do not quite understand, but that I can relate to drama, fights and cross banning between different yacht clubs. Oh well .. I was probably naive to think that the sailing community was a big happy family. That's probably why I am a lonely privateer :)

It was a great show anyway, very well organized and I loved it and learned a lot.

Fair Winds

W

2 comments:

Camilla said...

Oh, what a shame. I know how much you were enjoying that boat show. Did you have a chance to buy anything before it poofed away? Why can't people just get along? Sometimes I think there is more drama in SL than in TAW. But there are also good friends like you in SL. Thank you for being there. :)

Princess Ivory

Wildstar Beaumont said...

Well .. it looks like the show has restarted, on a smaller area and with a different layout of the exhibits but events are held there again