Sunday, September 28, 2008

images from the last PHC in Faeria



I have not much to say, I'll let the images to speak by themselves.
The event was full. More than 20 people showed up at different times during the evening.
Despite the bittersweet mood, I believe that a lot of love was shown to Mykyl and she could feel that Faeria was a great success and many people were touched both by Faeria and by the Queene.

Now Faeria, as we know it, is not more and it is time to move on. I am sure it won't take long for Mykyl to surprise us again with all the beauty and the love she has to share

W








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you my love :)

AuroraSkye said...

Neat pics == wish I could have been there. The first two won't enlarge for me -- I would love to see them larger if I can.

Hugs to you and Mykyl.

AuroraSkye said...

Actually the first THREE pics are not enlarging for me.

:(

Wildstar Beaumont said...

@Aurora
they should be fixed now

AuroraSkye said...

Oooo neat = they worked! TY TY TY Wildstar. I DO love your photos!